Paverpol Instructor Certification
For US Residents only
Create a beginner and intermediate level piece
Learn to make a beautiful work that will double as a perfect sample as a demo for Paverpol classes.
Learn the most effective way to set up your class
The tools and equipment you need, scheduling tips, pricing guides, class sizing, and more!
Structuring your classes
The best information on how to structure your classes for effective timing and learning
How to Market
Tips and tricks on how to market your class online, using trade shows, etc.
Class Itinerary Help
Learn how to set reasonable exceptions of what can be done in a class time frame
Tips for being an effective teacher and how to assist students of different skill levels
Become an expert on the Paverpol line
How to work with the Paverpol, Paverplast, Artstone, Paverpol Wrappers, supporting structures, combining two colors on one piece, and more
…and much, much more!
Tons of invaluable knowledge!
Becoming an certified Paverpol Instructor
What you need to know:
To begin your Paverpol journey, you will take taking 2 introductory Paverpol courses from Curious Mondo. You will start with Beginning Sculpting with Fabric Hardener, which will teach you the basics. Then, you will move on to hone your skills with Intermediate Sculpting with Fabric Hardener. These courses are included in the cost of your Paverpol certification.
From there, you will move onto the next step: our Paverpol Instructor certification course. This course is designed specifically for those who want to share their creativity and make extra income hosting Paverpol classes. This certification will teach you all you need to know about the basics of working with Paverpol, and how to effectively teach this information to others. This course is all done online, beginning with a two day online course. This will show you the techniques and projects that will effectively teach you what you need to know about Paverpol. All Paverpol products will be covered in the 3 projects: 2 human sculptures and 1 abstract piece. This course is packed with knowledge and will involve lots of experimenting and new techniques to get you ready to create.
After the 2 day online course, you spend a 6 month period (or less, depending on your working speed) following along the course and making 3 sculptures. Two projects are human sculptures, and the other is an abstract art stone project. Beverly Oliwa will help you with this process, discussing the process and outcome of your work and providing a final critique. Together with Beverly, the two of you will decide from there if you feel you have gained enough base of experience to be an effective instructor.
Should you and Beverly come to the decision that you feel underprepared, you will receive the opportunity to improve your skills by making a few more sculptures. Then, an appointment can be made for a follow up review and discussion with Beverly to assess your progress and skill. Once you and Beverly feel that you are ready, after submitting your pieces you will receive an official certificate, identifying you as a certified Paverpol Instructor! Once certified, you will receive a 25% discount on purchases over $250.00!
- Finish the two required preliminary courses:
- You will have 6 months to submit 3 pieces sculpted by you to be reviewed,
- Have some form of online presence where you can promote future courses given by you. (website or blog or social media page that you promote)
- You will commit to give classes regularly after you get your certification
What you will get:
- Lifetime access to these online courses
- A unique code that gives you 15% off any Paverpol course at Curious Mondo- Even for live
- This course will have eventual updates on techniques and strategies, which you will have access to for life!
- Templates for e-mails and marketing
- Instructions PDF
Once requirements are met:
- You will receive the certificate identifying you as a “certified Paverpol instructor”.
- You will receive 25% on purchases over $ 250.00 after discount has been applied
- Your name will be placed on the list with Certified Paverpol Teachers
- You will be invited to the Paverpol Teachers Facebook page. This is a ‘secret’ group and only certified instructors can see it and have access. It is the perfect place to ask questions, share info, seek advice, and find tutorials!
- Curious Mondo will refer potential customers to you (when they are asked where Paverpol workshops are held in a certain area or city). Please be aware that YOU are in control of your business. The more people you meet, the more your classes will fill.
To continue to receive the discount, you MUST be teaching open classes, have website/blog or Social media page regularly updated, send dates for your classes, so they can be included in international newsletters and buy at a Minimum of $500.00 in Paverpol products every two years. If classes are not given, your name will be removed from the Paverpol Resource page.
What Students Say
I took the Instructor Certification in Paverpol course with Beverly Oliwa through Curious Mondo and, wow! It was an extremely well organized, full of useful information two day course. Those of us who took it had previously taken either of her two Paverpol courses which seems to me a must as pre-requisite so it made this course easy to understand, having first hand knowledge of the material. Beverly covered the use of each Paverpol product, how to combine with the other products, how best to present and teach each level of class, time management, dealing with difficult students, fee structures, marketing and so much more! I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in art, in Paverpol or in making a commitment to improving yourself. You can only gain by taking this course. Thank you, Beverly and Curious Mondo.Dulce Maria Corrales, Paverpol instructor